You want a best fire pit? but it’s costly, right?. No problem! These top 3 best portable propane fire pits are not only cost effective, but it is also movable, so now you can enjoy the warmth of campfire anywhere. So Let’s have a look at these awesome portable propane fire pits:
1). Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit
The Heininger portable fire pit is the perfect center piece for outdoor adventure. Bring the warmth with you on your next camping trip or tailgating party; or light it up in your backyard, patio, beach, or RV park. The fire pit uses a regular propane tank (not included) and burns clean and smokeless–giving off enough heat to warm the whole family at night. Package includes fire pit, propane tank hose, and decorative rocks.
What it includes:
- Used for camping, backyards, patios or tailgating
- Burns clean and smokeless
- Outland Fire Bowl distributed by Heninger
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Includes 10 foot hose with attached regulator
- 19 inch diameter all weather fire pit
What Others Are Saying About Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit:
“Really wanted a quick start fire pit that we could put on our deck. Many of the current propane products (usually include a table of some sort) were pricey. Decided to try this and build our own cabinet around it. It worked well and we designed it at the lower height we were looking for. Also built an end table cabinet to hide the propane tank. We bought a hose extension to hide it around the porch furniture. The fire pit really gives off some good heat even if not sitting real close. The flames we have gotten are a pretty good size and no smoke. It cools down rather quickly. We are able to come out and start this right away without “tending” to a fire. We love it. Now just waiting for more cooler nights to enjoy it even more.”
“Great fire pit. Had a different one before that we used for camping but it was too heavy. This one is nice and light. I’m writing the review to help others worried about flame size. It’s fine. Understand that the pile of rocks takes a good 15 minutes to full heat up and until then, the flame size and heat output will be disappointing. I also recommend adding alot more (lava) rocks. The bigger the pile, the more heat it will throw off. I learned this from my last propane fire pit. I added probably an additional 5-8 lbs. of lava rocks to to the pit and it makes a big difference to me. I included pictures of the pit running to show performace at 0, 5, 10, and 15 minutes after lighting to illustrate what I mean. Also, make sure you turn tank on SLOWLY or you will trip the excessive flow safety in the regulator. If you hear a “click” from the regulator when you turn the tank on, you tripped it. Turn tank off, wait a sec, and try again. Hope this helps. ”
BONUS: Get FREE FAST Shipping…
For a limited time, you can get the Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit in your hands in just a few days (US & Canada) by clicking the link below (or any link on this page):
Where to buy the Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit ?
You can buy Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit directly through this link.
2). Outland Firebowl Mega Propane Fire Pit
Perfect for outdoor recreation, the Outland Firebowl Mega adds ambiance to any outdoor activity and offers the easy alternative to traditional labour intensive campfires. This certified fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans, you can bring the warmth and experience of a cozy campfire with you anywhere outdoors. Our 58,000 BTU fire bowls are constructed from high quality steel with a protective powder coating and enamel finish for long lasting durability. Features of the Outland Firebowl Mega include stainless steel burner & fasteners, chrome knob with rubber comfort-grip, and a 1 year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty on all products. Outland Living is committed to consumer safety and satisfaction; all of our propane fire pits are CSA approved. Selecting a fire pit with an accredited certification ensures not only your safety has been considered but also the design and manufacturing standards have been approved through independent expert testing. In most instances burning a propane fire pit without CSA or UL certification during a burn ban is prohibited. Sit back and relax knowing that your Outland Firebowl Mega accurately performs at the 58,000 BTU output advertised while exceeding safety standards. The Outland Firebowl Mega uses a standard 20 lb (5 gallon) propane tank (not included) and burns clean and smokeless, giving off enough heat to enjoy with family and friends anywhere outdoors. NEW CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 780 and Outland Mega Carry Bag 761 now available separately!
What it includes:
- 58,000 BTU propane fire bowl provides a clean and smokeless flame which rivals a natural campfire.
- CSA approved fire bowl ensures consumer satisfaction and safety of use, certified fire pit is safe to use during most campfire bans.
- Includes durable weather resistant cover, pre-attached 10 ft. hose with regulator, propane tank stabilizer ring, and decorative rock set. NEW CSA approved Natural Gas Conversion Kit 780 and Outland Mega Carry Bag 761 now available separately!
- 24″ diameter results in a 75% larger surface area compared to the standard Outland Firebowl.
- Features stainless steel burner & fasteners, chrome knob with rubber comfort-grip, and steel construction with high temperature powder coating and protective enamel finish for long lasting durability.
What Others Are Saying About Outland Firebowl Mega Propane Fire Pit:
“After having way too many wood fires where you end up smelling like a fireplace on your clothes and in your hair, I bought this firebowl. Wish I would of done it years ago. It was also a smash will all of my neighbors now everyone wants to come over for cocktails every Friday and Saturday night! The tube for the tank is long enough to hide you propane tank too. Best feature we like it that there is a shield on the bottom so we can run it on our wood deck with no worries. Super light and can be transported anywhere. DO NOT BUY the Heininger 5996 Firebowl Cover. It is too small and wont work. I am using my old wood firebowl screen cover and the vinyl cover that comes with the bowl and it works perfect to cover it. To save gas, only turn on halfway. You will save a lot of fuel. Enjoy!”
“The Mega 850 Firebowl is very sturdy and well made. We have only used it a few times but the flames are great both in terms of heat output and visual appeal. If I were planning on taking it on trips in an RV then I would opt for a smaller version but for an outdoor patio area like ours the “Mega Size” works great and is still very portable. The supplied hose is quite long and our particular setup makes our 30# propane tank not very noticeable. We haven’t used it enough yet to comment on propane usage but after a few minutes you can turn the gas down and still have ample flame output.”
– W. Crichton
BONUS: Get FREE FAST Shipping…
For a limited time, you can get the Outland Firebowl Mega Propane Fire Pit in your hands in just a few days (US & Canada) by clicking the link below (or any link on this page):
Where to buy the Outland Firebowl Mega Propane Fire Pit?
You can buy Outland Firebowl Mega Propane Fire Pit directly through this link.
3). Camco 58041 Portable Propane Campfire with Storage Bag
Features like an elevated, decorative fire tray and heat resistant base make Camco’s Portable Campfire perfect for use in campgrounds with fire restrictions; great for residential porch and patio use as well. There is no need to buy expensive campground wood, there are no ashes and no mess to clean up, and the natural lava rocks radiate heat. Includes an 8 foot hose with adjustable regulator for use with standard LP gas cylinders, two bags of lava rocks, and storage bag. Adjustable regulator allows you to easily control the size of your fire up to 65,000 BTUs/hour. The legs fold completely under the campfire for convenient and easy storage. The large burner ring is a full 14.5 inch for even distribution of the gas and flame. For propane and outdoor use only.
What it includes:
- Natural lava rocks radiate heat
- Perfect for use in campgrounds with fire restrictions
- No smoke, no ash, no mess, and no need to buy expensive campground firewood
- Foldable legs make it easy to transport and store
- Includes 8 feet hose, adjustable regulator, lava rocks, storage bag
What Others Are Saying About Camco 58041 Portable Propane Campfire with Storage Bag:
“Great product. We’ve used it on two camping trips and it has performed flawlessly. The carrying bag is perfect for storing and carrying. The flame looks great and is very warm. The hose is long enough to set the propane source far enough away from the fire pit. Will never go camping without it.
LOL!!! The above paragraph was written by my man. I discovered it when I got the email from Amazon thanking me for my review. He left some stuff out. Boy did he! Yes, it performs flawlessly IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. It took us two camping trips and multiple failures and fussing with it to get it to work well before I finally asked him if he read them. OF COURSE HE DIDN’T! I dug them out, enjoyed myself immensely pointing out how to actually get it to work right and then we both enjoyed the cozy comfort. So here are the highlights:
1. Read AND FOLLOW the bright yellow safety notice. The first time you light it, you need to stand back a bit and let it pop and crackle as the rocks heat up and evaporate any moisture. Do this any time the rocks get wet such as standing out overnight in the rain or damp.
2. The hose regulator needs to be horizontal to the ground with the dial on top, not vertical.
3. The valve on the propane tank needs to be wide open BEFORE turning on the regulator on the fire pit hose to ensure proper draw and flow. This is where we epically failed repeatedly with much creative cursing, whining and laughter (until I read the directions of course). He was only turning the tank on a partial turn to begin with thinking he would turn it up after lighting to adjust the flame height. This results in a puny flame that won’t get higher no matter how far you open either of the valves after lighting. Turn the tank all the way on first and then the hose regulator and then use the hose regulator to adjust the flame.
4. Use a long lighter and stay back when you light it. It generates a burst of flame all around the ring the second it lights. It still startles me but it’s not that big of a deal. Just keep your hair out of the way girls–or men if you have hair that women would envy.
5. The flames start out blue, which we were dismayed about the first time we used it, but they turn to the beautiful orange color as time goes on so be patient.
6. Likewise, it’s pretty noisy when you first light it but dies down as the flames change and/or you get used to it.
7. A quick note: We had a tank just for the fire pit. It was very cold the two weekends we used it and we only went through half a tank using it two cold, cold nights and two cold, cold mornings in the 30s-40s. We noticed that we could easily determine the level of propane on the tank because the outside would frost over to the height of the remaining propane after running it for a while.
This is definitely a great buy and attractive. We bought it because of a statewide ban on campfires due to the forest fires this summer. We were worried that it would come in a poor second to the fun of lighting a wood fire from scratch and then tending, poking and building it up. That quickly passed away for the convenience of instant heat on an icy cold night. We plan on using it on our back deck during the cold fall nights too.
And although my guy doesn’t read directions, which drives me nuts, he’s a still a keeper. After all, he bought this to make sure our trip was perfect in every way and it was. BTW, he just asked me what I was doing on my laptop instead of watching the game. I told him, “You’ll see”. ;)”
BONUS: Get FREE FAST Shipping…
For a limited time, you can get the Camco 58041 Portable Propane Campfire with Storage Bag in your hands in just a few days (US & Canada) by clicking the link below (or any link on this page):
Where to buy the Camco 58041 Portable Propane Campfire with Storage Bag?
You can buy Camco 58041 Portable Propane Campfire with Storage Bag directly through this link.
Hope this information will help you to choose the best one.